Just wanted to say cheers for a job well done on this little community I found. Nice intergration with the forums as well.

Basically I'm a server admin and web developer so shoot me any questions you might have. Oh and I'm Canadian eh :D

Cheers

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Scribbller

Just wanted to say cheers for a job well done on this little community I found. Nice intergration with the forums as well.

Basically I'm a server admin and web developer so shoot me any questions you might have. Oh and I'm Canadian eh :D

Cheers

Hi ramprage n welcome to daniweb !! Achieving about 34000 members in a year or so makes this site a big success ... so dont say it a little community ... this community is from all over the world ... meeting here everyday to learn more n more.

Cheers

I love me some canadians. I might take you up on the Q&A bit. :) I'm new to a lot of this stuff.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.