hi,
i have just set up a mens designerwear site, and i need to know what is the best way to market this site, i have been appoached by a shopping portal site, which acts like a online shop for you aswell, but the price is a bit out of our budget at the moment charging £1195per year for start up fee then 15% per item sold, but reckon we could make the start up fee in the first month, so dont know what they like, so if anybody could give me a few tips on the best way to market our site on a budget. :idea: :!: :!:
thanks

Well your question kinda has a very broad spectrum. You need to answer the following before anyone or atleast me can suggest any marketing solutions.

What is your annual marketing budget?
What are the sales you are projecting?
What is your target region?
What are your keywords?
It also looks like that you probably have a dynamic site, which obviously makes it more difficult and time consuming on search engines.

and so on so forth...

Just know that online business is not a over night get rich scheme or a lottery, it has its disadvantages when you start any online buisness and the biggest is search engine positioning for a startup. If you act right and quick enough you might be able to make some money on this upcoming holiday season.

Good luck

contact us we can heave you listed with good ranking in the major search engines worldwide in 60 days or less.
and the best part its at min. cost!

hi,
i have just set up a mens designerwear site, and i need to know what is the best way to market this site, i have been appoached by a shopping portal site, which acts like a online shop for you aswell, but the price is a bit out of our budget at the moment charging £1195per year for start up fee then 15% per item sold, but reckon we could make the start up fee in the first month, so dont know what they like, so if anybody could give me a few tips on the best way to market our site on a budget. :idea: :!: :!:
thanks

Just one thought that comes to mind is that you could perhaps integrate some kind of fashion blog into it? I'm thinking along the lines of www.englishcut.com (although maybe directed more on style than on the 'bespoke' aspect of what they sell there). Another place that seems to have a lot of clothing-related advertisers (not sure if the audience is to into the 'upscale' market though) is fark.com. IIRC, their ads are pretty inexpensive, esp. considering the readership.

Economical SEO can be a good option for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.