Just wanted to say cheers for a job well done on this little community I found. Nice intergration with the forums as well.

Basically I'm a server admin and web developer so shoot me any questions you might have. Oh and I'm Canadian eh :D

Cheers

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Welcome ramprage. I am also Canadian (Ottawa). ;)

Just wanted to say cheers for a job well done on this little community I found. Nice intergration with the forums as well.

Basically I'm a server admin and web developer so shoot me any questions you might have. Oh and I'm Canadian eh :D

Cheers

Hi ramprage n welcome to daniweb !! Achieving about 34000 members in a year or so makes this site a big success ... so dont say it a little community ... this community is from all over the world ... meeting here everyday to learn more n more.

Cheers

I love me some canadians. I might take you up on the Q&A bit. :) I'm new to a lot of this stuff.

Welcome ramprage...

Welcome ramprage. I am also Canadian :D

Welcome to Daniweb rampage :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.