Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by diafol
Featured Replies
    Narue 5,707   7 Years Ago

Are you a complete idiot? Read More

Ezzaral 2,714   7 Years Ago

Could be he wants a butcher. Or a hair stylist. Or a clip-booker. Or maybe just a freaky chick who plays with razorblades after all... What's the verdict, thinkersgroup? Read More

[QUOTE=Ezzaral;1065270]Perhaps the OP means "cute" girl? That 'e' can make a lot of difference :)[/QUOTE] Probably an Emo-kid. They like cutting. [attach]12815[/attach] Read More

• [QUOTE=thinkersgroup;1065238]Hi i want to friendship with a cut girl if there is anyone intrested reply me plz:*[/QUOTE] This is too funny. One of the few post that made me laugh. You made my day thinkersgroup, anyone see the irony with his name? Read More

• [url]http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Emo_Cutter_Girl[/url] Match made from the depths of hell. Read More

Perhaps the OP means "cute" girl? That 'e' can make a lot of difference :)

Nope, I bet the OP is into one of those odd subcultures that is into blades - ESL speakers really open up the possibilities for misunderstandings. The OP wants to 'friendship' someone - is that a euphemism?

Yes, I'm aware of the subculture directly referred to... I was just throwing out a "benefit of the doubt" possibility. :)

Perhaps he wants someone that's into body building?

If any budy speak urdu reply

Did you miss this in the forum rules?

We strive to be a community geared towards the professional. We strongly encourage all posts to be in full-sentence English.

Edited by Ezzaral: n/a

Could be he wants a butcher.
Or a hair stylist.
Or a clip-booker.

Or maybe just a freaky chick who plays with razorblades after all...

What's the verdict, thinkersgroup?

Perhaps the OP means "cute" girl? That 'e' can make a lot of difference :)

Probably an Emo-kid. They like cutting.

Votes + Comments
awesome
I like the poster :)
Attachments emo-lawn-cutting.gif 9.28 KB

Hi i want to friendship with a cut girl if there is anyone intrested reply me plz:*

This is too funny. One of the few post that made me laugh. You made
my day thinkersgroup, anyone see the irony with his name?

thinkersgrope I want to friendship you and cut it off. How's that grab you me ol' china? So oo-r-do it.

Hi i want to friendship with a cut girl if there is anyone intrested reply me plz:*

Reading it again. I'm with him. Cut girls do it for me.

Meet my Dad:

Attachments cut.jpg 51.17 KB
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.