Hi,
I'm starting a project (hardware and software), still in research and development phase.

The software is quite big and wide ( few thousands lines using C++ in network, database and I/O, and PHP/AJAX for the web interface).
besides some hardware (electronics) development.
50% of the project is finished now.

Now I really need someone to work with me on some software modules, but I can't pay salary because I'm just starting the business.
I was thinking of partners or something similar.

do you have an Idea how to get some one or some company to work with me to finish this project? do you think payment from profit is something reasonable?

Thanks for reading!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

please send ur detailed proposal at my mail [email snipped]

so you're another freeloader who wants someone to do your work for you for free so you can then sell it?
Get lost.

A few thousand lines of code is nothing, certainly not something anyone is going to pay money for.

so you're another freeloader who wants someone to do your work for you for free so you can then sell it?
Get lost.

A few thousand lines of code is nothing, certainly not something anyone is going to pay money for.

Doesn't sound like that's what he's asking for. I see no reason to be a jackass about it.

yes it is. Hijacks a thread and asks for us to email him business proposals.
Exactly what the OP also wanted.

Neither wants to do actual work, they want to "get rich working from home sending email".

I'm not asking for some one to do the work for me.

you know focusing on hardware developement, web developemnet and software in the same time and trying to get quality product by yourself, it is just not reasonable, not in short time at least.

Distributing the work as hardware, web and software, that was the idea.
It happened that I don't have colleagues, friends in the business to join me.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.