I went surfing for some basic information, and found myself directed to this site. I did not find my information here, and that banner at the top of the page makes this site rather annoying. I really haven't found any answers at other places, but I haven't found anyone to talk at my level either. I thus am willling to hang around for a time and give this site a chance.

Just for note: I am someone that has a number of years writing VBA and Visual Studio (VB, C#, etc.) code for business. I am now unemployed (when you do a good job, you work yourself out of a job) and looking at C++ to write my own on-line game. NO, I do NOT like what other people are doing, so I am at ground level attempting to do things my way. I am finding it strange that I can do some things that I consider hard, but not other things that I consider to be easy. I am presently stymied by wanting to up my code to a higher level, but what I consider really newbie problems to be freezing my work.

Anyway, such is me.

Contributors
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jephthah

hi and welcome.

i kind of missed your point. are you saying you don't like people? that's cool i dont either. i'm just here trying to roll my post count past 2000.

anyhow, see you around. good luck finding what you're looking for.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.