First may I introduce myself to you all, my name is Gerry and I am known to my friends as the old codger. Hello to everyone in the forum.
I am a computer dummy and all this electrickery is just a little bit much for this old boy.
Obviously this is my first post and I have properly posted it in the wrong place. However I have joined to prove that you can teach an old dog new tricks. Therefore I am hear to listen and learn and just ask that at first you try to keep your replies as simple as possible, for a few of my friends have told me, they think I am not the full ticket. I don't know what that means, is it computer terminology?.
Right now you know a little about me and I look forward to learning a little about you. I may not be able to help anyone out there with their computer problems, or help with computer development, but I do have many other interest, and maybe in time I may to able to help others in these areas.

hey you old coot. :)

finding what you need yet? got any specific questions?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.