Yup, I'm new. I'm here with a problem, which I hope I posted in the right place. Believe my laptop might have gremlins in it because its not acting like its suppose too.

OK, from this intro you are going to know that I have fairly ignorant of what goes on inside of a computer. Technology has jumped so far ahead of me that I will never catch up! With that said, to tell you a little bit about me:

I am a non-traditional full time student at Florida State College-Jacksonville. I have one more semester to complete my AA and then it will be on to...haven't choosen yet, for my BS in photojournalism. I am in the process of setting up my e-commerce site on Register.com (DIY website) but truthfully, have not gotten very far. (Confessional: I'm afraid to start!) I think I may have gotten in over my head and that doesn't necessarily mean with the website. I am a single mother to an autistic kid, college student, and have started a fledgling business making Priest and Deacon stoles...and probably an adult ADD victim. Sorry, this morning is a rough one and seems I'm prone to feeling overwhelmed so let me stop while I am ahead. Look forward to interacting here.

Cheers Pkinstitches, nice to meet you :D
Hope you'll find help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.