I have a problem with my barebone system,it was running fine for a couple of months untill one day. I turned it on and a error message came up like this.
BIOS ROM checksum error
Detecting floppy drive A media ...
Drive A error. System halt.
1. I don't have a floppy disc drive in my system
2. i've plugged one in and the same screen comes up but says insert system disk
3. i can't get in the bios screen,this error comes on as soon as you turn the pc on, i have tried all the F numbers and del. but still the same.
4. it has booted up windows a few times after resetting the computer many times, but now wont work at all.
5. i have changed the battery but its still the same.
Can anyone help??