Hi guys,i don't no whether this is the best place to ask this Queschen or the post this thread,
Any how what i wonted to know is, As we know IDE (Integrated development environment) plays an important role in utilizing frameworks for
Enterprise Application Development.
so
Very briefly describe this “importance” factor?

so can i know what are the important factors that i must need to mention.(point out)

thanx in advance

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I smell homework assignment. IDE is not really all that important -- enterprise application development can, and often is, done without IDEs.

IMO the most important features of a good IDE are:

1. Allows the programmer to organize his/her project files
  2. Color codes the code's syntax for easier reading/understanding
  3. Highlights coding errors
  4. Easily compile the project files or the entire project with little knowledge of all that compiler's flags that may be necessary.
  5. The IDE normally contains a debugger that allows the programmer to step through the execution of the program one statement at a time, and view the changes of variables. There are a lot of other features of a debugger that I am not going to mention because that may require a whole book.

yep dear,,,,,this is a HW,,,,:)
thanx ,,,,
and no one else have any other idea

but...What is IMO

IDE provide a better environment to create a project or assignment.It also help to use lots of frame work at a time.

but...What is IMO

IMO = In My Opinion

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.