Im selling my old 9800 pro card with 256 bit and 128mb memory for 50$. The card works perfectly and only has some dust around the fan. Email if interested. Pics below

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/heter/fwefwfwefww002.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/heter/fwefwfwefww001.jpg[/IMG]

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

i think i'm intersted.

I don't think he'll reply. He posted this March 16 and hasn't posted anything since.

I doubt he will. We may have to just go look somewhere else for a cheap, good until DX10, AGP graphics solution. Lol.

Normally i would not tag on anyone elses for sale thread, but the guy only had one post and it doesn't look like he'll be back - so ... i have a perectly good BBATI 9700 Pro AGP card i will sell shipped for $45.00. It was babied in my older PC (and never overclocked) for quite some time. All 3 of my systems are PCIe now, save one AsRock dual 939 motherboard but that one also has a PCIe card now too (7600GT). PM me if interested. I do have heatware and good sale history on a few other forums. It's just sitting on a box.:)

can you put a picture of it here?

Normally i would not tag on anyone elses for sale thread, but the guy only had one post and it doesn't look like he'll be back - so ... i have a perectly good BBATI 9700 Pro AGP card i will sell shipped for $45.00. It was babied in my older PC (and never overclocked) for quite some time. All 3 of my systems are PCIe now, save one AsRock dual 939 motherboard but that one also has a PCIe card now too (7600GT). PM me if interested. I do have heatware and good sale history on a few other forums. It's just sitting on a box.:)

is it 128 or 256bits? 128 or 256MB memory? do you send it in Romania? I pay in advance if you can. how would it cost in the end?

dude this thread is over a year old. He only posted once and hasn't been active since then. Don't waste your time here, go to ebay.

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.

gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3 - Sonnerie portable MP3 est en effet un pouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Êtes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable? gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.