Hey everyone!

I'm new to this site and thought I would say hello! The main reason I am here though is a spyware problem (I think that's what it is anyway!) and wondering where would be the best place to open up a thread about it?

My computer has found "msdirectx.sys" in my c:\ and can't seem to delete it.. I've looked through 10 or so different websites trying to work out how to fix it but the instructions other people have been giving don't seem to apply to me! It's becomming a bit of a bugger! Your sight looked rather friendly and helpful so I thought I would give it a go.

So if anyone can help me or tell me which section to go post this would be most appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Hi Red_chikita, welcome to DaniWeb :D

To resolve your problem you should start a new thread in the Virus forum (http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/forum64.html) after you've followed the advice in the 'pinned' topics at the beginning of the forum (also in the links below).

Happy computing!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.