i don't really want to work 9 to 5 programming job for a company that i don't care.
my goal is to make my own software suite, anyone thinking the same thing?
but of course, 9 to 5 is a back-up plan, always need one of those

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

if you have a dream just do it

> i don't really want to live in a nice house for a country that i don't care.
my goal is to take over a small island, anyone thinking the same thing?
but of course, a nice house is a back-up plan, always need one of those

Usually when I have a profound personal plan, I don't run it by a forum for feedback, I just do it. I would highly recommend that you spend less time thinking about it and discussing it and instead get on a white board and start flowcharting something epic.

> i don't really want to live in a nice house for a country that i don't care.
my goal is to take over a small island, anyone thinking the same thing?
but of course, a nice house is a back-up plan, always need one of those

Usually when I have a profound personal plan, I don't run it by a forum for feedback, I just do it. I would highly recommend that you spend less time thinking about it and discussing it and instead get on a white board and start flowcharting something epic.

what makes you think i am running it through a forum for feedback?

i think this thread is pretty clear, "r u thinking what i am thinking," means i want to know is there anyone thinking like me. Or, am i the only one who wants to do these great things? i want to know is there anyone out there who has the similar plan like mine.

how is that running my plan through here?

I didn't mean it in a negative way. I have a garage full of plans in progress that no one knows about and I feel there is something humbling about getting through a project before anyone knows what you were doing that whole time.

I have learned first hand that anything is possible, and it always starts with a good dream or maybe an idea in the shower or something. Run with it. That's all i'm saying.

hey, if you want this. why wait
please come true ...............

hi, can you help me

> hi, can you help me

It sounds like you need to call the police or something. Is the house burning?

Its really good to know, i am also working in a company at 9 to 5 but i am making my own online game and i will launch it soon. :D

Yep, I am. My friends and I are planning to release our site (our company) by the end of the year. We said the dreeam will come true, and its happening; progress as we speak.

Go for it iLoveNoodle ! I believe in you, I'm living proof (and so are my friends).

PM me for any help/questions/whatever.

commented: Epic encouragement :-) +0
Member Avatar for patrickcage

Surely its a dream we all share, our own personal success story and not having to make do in the rat race! Some have the drive and some have the talent, but if you find that you have both, then nothing can stop you!
Go for it, I hope your project takes off and becomes a success.

In the summer of 2005, I found a computer that my neighbors threw away while moving out. I brought it in and learned about being online, SEO and web design and now make my living being on the internet. Most of my income is from Google Adsense. I went to the Google meeting and met Dani there. I prefer to work for myself than to work for a company.

Now that I have acheived that, I am now off to bigger and better things like Bill Gates. I am now trying to end breast cancer in North America. The information is there. All that is left is for people to know about it. According to Harvard the side effect of the above will be to reduce other non-skin cancers by 77%.

If its your dream then you must go for it. Don't need to care your job. Just go for your own task if you can afford.

IF you need help. feel free to ask. I want your dream to succeed :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.