Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Kusanagi03

Seeing as how it just started, fine. Though I have heaps of work to do and approaching deadlines, so I'm anticipating a stressful day of work followed by an equally stressful weekend of work.

Aww, sorry to hear that Narue. Unfortunately, I typically stress out relatively easily when it comes to meeting deadlines, so I sympathize.

Tell me about it!

I'm having probably my most important meeting in my life since I got involved in development next week Friday for an Application we have been working on for 2 years, and the presentation is only about half way. Typing as we speak, power pointing etc.WHILE I'm trying to glance at the Ryder Cup golf.:sweat:

Don't know about the coffee though, busy with a Heineken.

If the approval is given on Friday, I'm getting sloshed!!!:icon_mrgreen:

I'm having a wonderful time living since I retired from programming a little over 3 years ago. Life is sooo much easier and better. I wake up every day without a care in the world. Even though I still work part time (non programming) I never bring my work home with me or have nightmares about it :) :)

So how's my day? As Tony The Tiger would say "Grrrrrrreat!"

Edited by Ancient Dragon: n/a

Attachments tony-the-tiger---frosties.jpg 42.85 KB

Deadlines do get you focused, however they also have the habit of putting you under pressure when you're close to them. Deadlines have to be a double edged sword; in an abstract way.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.