As you probably notice, i'm new to the forum. This is not the right place to tell this, but i had to do that. . This forum is just amazing. . The design is so awesome and there are millions of functions in there to discover. And the best of all, eveything it's free! :O. Congratulations!
Hum. . I'm an ordinary 16 years old boy who found his passion(programming) in an annoying day. I took a book and start to read it, since this day C++(only) has been my passion. Everyday i fell that i know less and less, but after all that's nice, it means that i'm been learning more and more. Evryday i try to read a little a book, unfortunately i can't. I'm a student and my course isn't dealing with computers. So i need to learn eveything by myself, what is not bad at all. I can sound convinced, but my only goal for my future is dominate C++. This is challenging me all the time, but is this that makes C++ awesome in my opinion. It's pure hardcore. . C++!
Apart of that i also play piano and love to ride a bike! And for my part that's all :)

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by WASDted

Erm, it's exactly the right place to say you are new here and tell us about yourself!

Welcome to DaniWeb, and I hope your bike is better than your piano :)

Welcome to DaniWeb. Being that you're 16 I can't imagine you've been riding for long. take it easy and don't show off. There's plenty of time for you to enjoy your bike. Just be careful.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.