Hi My name is Lin Freeman,im 14 years old and live in Baltimore Maryland.I really want to learn about visual basic 6.0.Ive bought one book and read it and read it well.It taught it the basic and how to write code but i didnt understand the code part very much i know just enough to make a hello world.As far as making forms i can do that with no problem.I was wondering if there was some expirenced programmer here that could show me the ropes some?
If anybody is interested message me at skateatvu@hotmail.com,post here or send me a message thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

skateatvu,

I'm sure that none of us would have a problem helping you with your problems in programming and I'm sure that you will recieve more than one reply at your email address that you have posted. But, I'm also betting that not all those replies will be for offering help as there are bots that comb these forums looking for email address so they can spam you. Then there are those who post requests like this so that they can collect email addresses from those who do respond and falling victim to this once was more than enough for me. So, if you have an idea for a program and need help with it. Post your question and the code you are having problems with here and I'm sure that we will be able to help you.

Good Luck

Gee thanks bro ill remove it asap and i kinda need a teacher a mentor.

There are plenty of them around here. Just post your code, your error message (if you have one) and a description of your error or what you are trying to do and one of use should have a solution or at least be able to point you in the right direction.

Good Luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.