Hello everyone,

My name is Shawn, and I am a 25 year old college student. I must say that I joined the forum for selfish reasons... for help with my java class. However, I always attempt my assignments before I ask for help, and I never just expect code to be given to me. I'm not a programming major, and I took java as an elective because I thought it would be fun (haha). So, thanks in advance for all the help you may give me in the future. I do enjoy learning... but I've found java to be quite difficult compared to C++. Anyways, hope to chat with you all. Later!

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi Shawn,

Welcome to Daniweb.

Hope you have all the fun while learning.

Hey Shawn, Welcome to the Daniweb. :)

Welcome to daniweb, i promise you, you'll gain a lot more than just answers to assignments.

Welcome, Shawn! Haha. Ill do your homework for you... ^_-

Welcome, Shawn! Haha. Ill do your homework for you... ^_-

No you won't

Hi, I'm MikeKoenigs from NY. For the past ten years, I have been in Internet marketing & helping clients realize their potential on the World Wide Web, communicate effectively in the social networks.

Hi MikeKoenigs welcome to daniweb, why don't you introduce yourself in the community introductions forum and tell us what you do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.