I open up this title because I want to make a site that is all about love. Though Love is a universal language. I want to tackle everything about it. I want to talk about love of a parent, love of a grandparent up to elicit love. If I will write all of it here, this page will be filled of variety of love. Before making my site I just want to know more about Love. Do you know information about this? I want my web page to be colorful like how we use to describe what love is.I want it to be inter active so many can visit and express their feelings about love. I just want to use attractive hues of colors on my website.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Please clarify your specific technical questions.

Real Love is caring about the happiness of another person without any thought for what we might get for ourselves.If u write about love in your website then you should have to collect all info about love. If u want to collect more info about it then visit here:-SNIP

This is a technical discussion forum - not a chat about "real love".

Since there doesn't seem to be any technical merit to this thread, I'm moving it to the lounge.

Love is a given,
hatred is acquired.

Love is a given,
hatred is acquired

I will go with hatred ;)

The love of money is a root of all evil.

The love of money is a root of all evil.

Yey, so lets take away everyone's money and make communism!

It means Soviet Union is good and United States is evil if money is the root of evil!

Not many feel love when they are in the presence of one they love, they feel love when they are away from or separated from them.

Love is a chemical reaction in the brain, likely involving oxytocin.

The reaction doesn't happen in my brain, although many people have commented that I do much of my thinking where the reaction happens >;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.