Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by hotmatrixx

Hi I have the blesser to start:
I do apply this concept " eat your break fast as a king, eat your lunch as a prim minister ,and eat your dinner as
A poor person." I don't eat lots of junk food maybe once twice month and I do some yoga class in my home I do walk, and drink lots of fresh juices...that's for me

My gym routine is: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. I have never regularly used one. I don't "look down" on people that do, it's just not for me.

Historically, I prefer to do activities that require one to move around a lot in more non-repetetive motions. Basketball, softball, hiking, volleyball. I did some cycling, running and roller-blading when I was younger. And I had a background in track and field when I was in college (I was a decathlete).

Now that I'm older (almost 50) I usually have coffee for breakfast during the week, brown-bag a sandwich, some veggies and granola bars for lunch, and protein only (like grilled chicken or steak) for dinner. I'm not a dieter-type, so I'm not above an occasional candy bar or soda...or glass of wine or beer. Keeps me pretty trim (6'2", 210).

Now, if only I could take care of that darned bald spot...

Gym routines?? This is programming forum :) I wish I could eat a lot of junkfood but my mom makes "healthy" food I really hate. And I am planning to start weight-lifting this summer to get in the high-school team. But the whole year, only physical activities I had was in school's wellness class.

I always workout and play basketball. Right now, my goal is to get my body fat percentage under 10%. I need the extra edge for basketball. But I recently started eating salad and chicken for dinner, to avoid carbs as much as I can at night time.

Deadlift, squat, try to make it towards maxing out the machines(the ones you find 'to easy'), get some light weights and do some endurance blocks.

Just finished a soccer class this semester. Included a mandatory 2+ mile run before every game. That class messed my shins up.

Final day for the semester is tomorrow and I plan on trying to reach my max deadlift(never have enough time to reach it).

As for eating habits.... flippin' just eat!

Edited by MosaicFuneral: n/a

Taking care of bald spot is easy, shave the rest of your hair off and it vanishes. Sorted.

Gym? What's that? I exercise at home (weights, spot of running) and until recently did some boxing (but at 47 it was probably a mistake, as my dentist will confirm next week as he repairs the damage from a tooth being punched out) to help keep in shape.

For me, though, diet is king. I used to be veggie, lapsed, and then returned to the fold recently. I avoid dairy and follow a low fat diet regime. Have lost three stones (42lbs) in a year, and 5" from my waist.

Oh, and lots of sex helps keep you fit and happy...

Nice replies.

Mondays = skipping, calf work, thighs kicking heavy bag
Tuesday = sometimes swimming
Wednesday = Leg work again + speed bag
Thursday = JKD boxing
Friday = Arms bicep curls, dips bench press + chest.

Weekends rest.

Eating habits = Try to eat as much as possible as trying to build body mass. Like to cook my own fresh meat (Pork and chicken + salad)

Don't drink, very rarely and quit smoking. Hope never to start again.

Try to meditate everyday in the morning. Very hard to get used to.

Edited by iamthwee: n/a

Did some basketball when I was young.
Now I only practice "bedsports" and "weightlifting" = lift a glass of beer to the height of your mouth.;)

I eat whatever i like in whatever quantity. My daily routine is to run 1-2 miles and make some swimming. That's it. 1.73 m and 65 Kg. It's ok for me.

I eat whatever i like in whatever quantity. My daily routine is to run 1-2 miles and make some swimming. That's it. 1.73 m and 65 Kg. It's ok for me.

I find it weird when people who use metric, also use miles to measure distance.

Mosaic i'm from South-Eastern Europe, here we use metric measurements and not royal.
Anyway is just a reflex, don't worry.

I find it weird when people who use metric, also use miles to measure distance.

Yea I know, I always tend to use pixels as a measure. Like I ran approximately 100-200 billion pixel length.

Chinups
pushups
squats
lunges
kettlebell swings (16kg)

I go through the list, 3x, to failure each set.

how many pixels do you chinup?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.