I need help. My pastor 's A15-S127 laptop crashed and I bought a new hdd but she can't find the recovery cd. Does anyone know where I might get one? If you have one, let me know and I will pay you for a copy.

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by daaronm0915

I did and that's how I finally resolved the issue. Toshiba doen't sell the recovery disks, they refer you to an "authorized service" agent. I was referred to Richard's Computer in faifax VA. While they don't charge for the drivers and Windows XP OS on the disk, they won't send you a disk, you must send them the laptop and they install it for a fee of $95 plu shipping. Not exactly what I wanted to do but since I got no offers to sell me a copy of a recovery disk, that is what I did. It's odd, there must be thousands of the laptops out there, but there is no secondary market in the recovery disks not even Ebay has many for sale.

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry you didn't find what you were looking for, but glad to hear you got it resolved anyway.

I need help. My pastor 's A15-S127 laptop crashed and I bought a new hdd but she can't find the recovery cd. Does anyone know where I might get one? If you have one, let me know and I will pay you for a copy.

I am looking for a repalcement set of disks as well did you ever find them and if so can i get a copy of them? my email address is [snipped]

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.