A possible future add-on if it would add value to this site?

In my case, I follow certain "sub-categories" forums on this site. It think it would be a nice feature to be able click on a "Subscribe" button to view a listing of all of the threads that belong to sub-categories that I have subcribed to. For a member such as myself that really do not start threads, but have more interest in assisting others that have questions on existing threads, having a customized view that shows only those threads that I have interest in would be good. Maybe implemented as a button on the lower purple bar called "Subcribed to", whcih takes me a to page that looks like the main "/" page, but only shows me those threads of interest ordered by latest post.

Recommended Answers

You mean like "Recommended" in the bottom purple toolbar? It's automatically customized just for you.

Jump to Post

All 3 Replies

You mean like "Recommended" in the bottom purple toolbar? It's automatically customized just for you.

ooops...i guess I havent thoroughly evaluated all areas of the site. Yes, that was the idea. thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.