Hello,

I'm just really curios. How many people are in the world?

Thanks if you can answer

Thanks,

Cproger

Edited by happygeek: moved

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by GrimJack
Featured Replies

the number of people in the world is constantly changing, so it's a question that's impossible to answer as by the time the answer has been given it is no longer valid :)

About 7 billion. Figure 2 cubic feet on per person on average, cube root of 14billion is around 2500 feet, so we'd fill a cube that is 1/2 mile on a side. You could fit about a thousand such cubes in the Grand Canyon.

Yeah, I know a couple guys that should get 'fixed' so they stop having kids with multiple women. Damn, punk breeders.

I have eight children, and five grandchildren, with a total of three women. In my defence, my pants were too big and kept falling down - I also 'had the snip' a few years back now...

There is a possibility of 2 offspring from me - in one case the woman was smart enough to disappear without notifying me (friends told me about her 'broken arm' which is how the beauty school described why she was gone); the other woman sicked a motorcycle gang on me (that is a story in itself, I suppose) so my escaping her was a good thing.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.