Hello,

I'm just really curios. How many people are in the world?

Thanks if you can answer

Thanks,

Cproger

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Well, how about all the answers to the world's important stats about as current as you could possibly want:http://www.worldometers.info/

how many parents are their in world :P

the number of people in the world is constantly changing, so it's a question that's impossible to answer as by the time the answer has been given it is no longer valid :)

too many

commented: Right answer! +0
commented: Agreed! +0
commented: yep!! +0

About 7 billion. Figure 2 cubic feet on per person on average, cube root of 14billion is around 2500 feet, so we'd fill a cube that is 1/2 mile on a side. You could fit about a thousand such cubes in the Grand Canyon.

John Brunner named his book "Stand on Zanzibar" for how the world's population would stand on Zanzibar shoulder to shoulder. IIRC, they were neck deep in the ocean by the end of the book

Most of that is due to one guy I know :)

commented: I love it. +0

Yeah, I know a couple guys that should get 'fixed' so they stop having kids with multiple women. Damn, punk breeders.

I have eight children, and five grandchildren, with a total of three women. In my defence, my pants were too big and kept falling down - I also 'had the snip' a few years back now...

There is a possibility of 2 offspring from me - in one case the woman was smart enough to disappear without notifying me (friends told me about her 'broken arm' which is how the beauty school described why she was gone); the other woman sicked a motorcycle gang on me (that is a story in itself, I suppose) so my escaping her was a good thing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.