Lots of member profile changes over the past day, plus a new tab for a member-specific activity stream. However, due to limitations, the member-specific activity stream (just like the activity stream on our homepage), is only capable of pulling from the past 7 days. So the tab only appears for members who have logged in within that time frame.

yes , i see it.
its nice. And that make Daniweb a perfect Community.

is only capable of pulling from the past 7 days. So the tab only appears for members who have logged in within that time frame.

if we wanna see the activity stream for a user who last login around 1 month ago then whats the solution for that ??

are you working on it ?

but overall , you are adding great functionality to Daniweb , and i hope one day daniweb will be supirior to SO.

I was able to get the activity stream in member profiles to not be time limited. However, because we only recently started logging this information, the only information we have prior to a month ago are member profile updates. Oops! Haha.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.