If you would like to join a cool group of people who like to get together relax and have fun gaming check out http://www.bornslacker.com. We are mostly an 18 and over clan with the exception of a few mature younger people.

We play everything from battlefield 2 to world of warcraft. We have tournaments that are completely voluntary with cool prizes, which you usually have a voice in choosing.

If your interested just go to the site and register and apply, if you have any questions, you can post a reply here, PM here, or PM me on the bornslacker website(Im "Pirate_matt" on the slacker website). Hope to see a few of you!

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

sounds cool...site doesnt seem to be working

Works for me:)

yea now it does. pretty nice setup

Do either of you play battlefield 2? we play a bunch of games, but with the new armored fury mod for BF2 we have all really gotten back into that game. I know a few people play counterstrike.

i just play cs and shit but i know some ppl who play bf2.

Awesome site. I play cs and World of Warcraft.

Do either of you play battlefield 2? we play a bunch of games, but with the new armored fury mod for BF2 we have all really gotten back into that game. I know a few people play counterstrike.

I'm poor so i only have Red orchestra and UT2004:sad:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.