I am just bored... and curious... and i have not made a thread here in a long time.
What languages can you guys speak?
Atm, for me:
- Farsi (simplified and mixed version of dari)
- Dari (basically same as farsi, but more formal and traditional, if you speak dari, you speak farsi. This is my dad's main language)
- Spanish (forced to take it at school)
- Arabic (read quran in this language, so it is a must for me to know)
- Pashtu (my mom's main language)
And as a bonus:
7. Urdu (my mom taught me enough to hold a conversation for about 5-10min...)
8. Havanese/Maltese (I have a weird way of communicating with my dogs... its literally grunting noises and other dog like sounds...)
And no, it is not a shocker to speak as many languages as i do if your parents come from a country that has to know 2 plus languages (not counting arabic). :P
So, now you know what i speak, what about you guys?