Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet

A desktop and laptop of Appple 10.4 and a desktop and laptop of Windows XP. Also and old System 8.6 Apple and Windows 98 machine for retro games.

Mac Side - Macmini G4 and iBook 14 G4 10.4.8
PC - HP Desktop XP, Dell Laptop Ubuntu, and Toshiba Laptop (Semi-Retired) 2000 Pro SP 4

3 adults and 2 Kids users

Intel Imac at work and at home as well as a G4 QuickSilver at Home as a music and video machine. Fujitsu laptop at home running Xp and SuSe and a P4 running Server 2003 for testing purposes!

Two G4's, one G5, and we used to have a bunch of REALLY OLD macs. (The very first ones)

hey JB how do you like the Palm TX .. I'm restoring my old Zire 72 and bringing it out of retirement.

Lomoco,

Do you have any 7100 series? I have one that survived three kids. I was thinking of putting yellow dog on it ... but I think I'll just keep the classic software on it and let it semi-retire in peace..this way when the kids or I get nostalgic .. we can play with the old granpa apple.

Mac Collection Upgraded .. Intel iMac and Macbook Pro .. Mac book for my daughter...

tx is good - far superior to any other palm (well, maybe not the treo but thats different). I like the fact its got a ncie bug scharp screen and both bt and wifi. Bad points are the charger - theres no cradle so you get a hotsync cable (looks like a phone one and is kinda flimsy, im a bit worried about bending the pins)

Very nice PDA but in future i would spend the extra pennies and get an axim or somnething (my wm2003 is a toshiba e750 - best pda i ever baught)

Thanks for the info .. I retired my Palm when i got Software for my phone ... but i kinda miss using my palm as a sub for my notebook. I bought missing sync for my mac... so now I can use my Palm Again.

I don't mind carrying two devices a phone and a PDA .. because I don't carry the PDA all the time ... and I like the smaller phones.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.