Member Avatar for diafol

Just had a post disappear. Have been ruminating about being nicer to people. heh heh. So spent over 10 minutes crafting a thoughtful reply to this thread:

https://www.daniweb.com/programming/web-development/threads/507908/which-tutorial-should-i-pick-out-of-these-member-reg-login-site

Posted. Fine, saw it in all its glory. Moved on. Came back later and saw that it had disappeared. In addition, it seems the original post has changed - with what appears to be bbcode and broken links - this was not how it looked when I posted.

What happened - was the original post deleted and then re-posted??

Mightily p'd off. Serves me right for trying to be nicer. I knew it was a bad move. I should stick to what I know. Grrr.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Never go against your true nature. In your case, according to your post in another thread, your true nature is "fat bondage nurses". Embrace it.

You're not alone. I'm getting similar ads. On Daniweb no less. At first I tried to go back and figure out what I posted to be targeted by such ads, but then I just surrendered to it.

Member Avatar for diafol

I love surrendering especially to fat bondage nurses ;)

commented: What is this site now? Another imgur? +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.