ok so awhile ago I was a "posting guru", now im "Nearly a Posting Virtuoso". whats next? and what are all the member ranks you can go through?

Recommended Answers

All 63 Replies

also if anyone could tell me where people can vote on the blogs.

Dani likes to play around with the titles, they change once in a while ;)

I refuse to post a listing of all of the possible user titles, because it is incentive to keep on posting to see what your next user title will be!

How can you don't have special titles for people like me that say "Worthless Member"?

Well I will say this is I like my title to be something rather than nearly something.

I thought it might be incentive to see what is the rank to come. In other words ... your next title would be Posting Virtuoso. However, note taken. :) Will try to come up with more creative ranks. Any suggestions for catchy usertitles??

also if anyone could tell me where people can vote on the blogs.

A voting post will appear here in the lounge by Monday morning, with the three blogs that have been nominated by the mods as the best of the bunch. Voting will then continue until the end of the month when the winner will be announced.

I refuse to post a listing of all of the possible user titles, because it is incentive to keep on posting to see what your next user title will be!

You are one mean lady. Sigh.. let's get posting...:confused:

Any suggestions for catchy usertitles??

Fountain of posting knowledge

Tech posting veteran

Postaholic

Clearly unemployed

Postamatic maniac

Posting professor

Doctor post

Clearly unemployed

ha ha ha .

Techie trailblazer

Posting padawan

Posting Jedi

Posting Jedi Master

Light saber weilding posting bezerker

Posting wizard / witch

Posting sorceror / sorceress

Posting necromancer (unisex)

Posting pup

Posting cub

Posting wolfling

Posting wolf

What about Post Master?

Thats someone who administers smtp servers, or works for Royal Mail

Kung Fu Posting Master ?

Thats someone who administers smtp servers, or works for Royal Mail

I should have mentioned "pun intended" :-|

Posting Samurai

I should have mentioned "pun intended"

oh yeah, I didn't get that. He he

Posting Sensai

What about Post Master?

That's just wrong....:mrgreen:

Some of these will certainly get added ... :)

Err... dont you think that those who use 5% of their brain would be able to find out the titles by looking at the members titles which have posts like in multiples of 500.

Just a thought.:idea:

I think you'll find after about 1000-1500 Dani makes them up.

ha hollystyles - some of those were gd lol :d

Err... dont you think that those who use 5% of their brain would be able to find out the titles by looking at the members titles which have posts like in multiples of 500.

When did I say that there's a new user title for every 500 posts? :)

why dont you use the other 95% for a change and think before posting mate, think hollystyles had the right idea :) -

"I think you'll find after about 1000-1500 Dani makes them up"

darren

Huh? I'm actually confused. I make what up? lol

why dont you use the other 95% for a change and think before posting mate, think hollystyles had the right idea :) -

"I think you'll find after about 1000-1500 Dani makes them up"

darren

Coz if i used the other 95% i would be sitting now enjoying the title of "INVENTOR OF C+++ ".

And btw, Dani doesnt make up the titles, it has a pattern, if only u observed.

I don't make up the titles? There's a pattern? Oh tell me what it is! Tell me, tell me! :) hehe ;) ;) ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.