Okay this is a question for you Admins, Mods, Super Mods and the rest of the powers behind this great forum. How would you rate my technical competency? Any further suggestions on how I could enhance my usefulness here? Be as honest and truthful as possible. Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

he heeeeeeee. I voted I voted.

58760 voters? Already? Shocking, considering I set up the poll about 3hours ago. Also, did I really add the last option? Think think...no I didn't. gaaaah...Now that's just plain abuse of moderator power :D.

he heeeeee. Hope you aren't planning on using this thread as a résumé.

Naah. I already got a job at Dell...though I did mention that I was an active member of this community.

great. surely that would have won you some points. congrats.

Thanks.

gaaa. no other mods/admins are interested in this poll? You guys have shattered my confidence levels. sigh....

In truth, I haven't been trolling the forums as much as I should lately. Given your post count, I could probably safely say that you haven't been reported, so you must be doing GREAT! :D

LOL

Someone fudged the numbers :D

T'was Wolfie....

In truth, I haven't been trolling the forums as much as I should lately. Given your post count, I could probably safely say that you haven't been reported, so you must be doing GREAT! :D

That's the kind of answer I live for...:mrgreen:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.