Guess what this means in english:

CLUE: Its a stanza froma a poem (its not in the correct lines)

Ayta seemes ohnaelye yeahstaeredeahye Ay ewsede taoh beeelayevee taeheree weahs naohtaehaynaje ewnadeere meye skaayna ohfe elayjeehta. Ayfe yeohew siewta mee Ay siohewelde sehaynae.
Beewta naohwe weehena Ay feahelel ewponaah taehe saydeweahelkas ohfe elayfee, Ay skaayna meye kanaees, Ay beeleeda

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

It seems only yesterday I used to believe
there was nothing under my skin but light.
If you cut me I could shine.
But now when I fall upon the sidewalks of life,
I skin my knees. I bleed.

- "On Turning Ten" by Billy Collins

Thanks to Google for helping with the words I didn't quite catch, and to you for introducing me to the poem.

- Devin

It seems only yesterday I used to believe
there was nothing under my skin but light.
If you cut me I could shine.
But now when I fall upon the sidewalks of life,
I skin my knees. I bleed.

- "On Turning Ten" by Billy Collins

Thanks to Google for helping with the words I didn't quite catch, and to you for introducing me to the poem.

- Devin

impressive! how on earth did you work that out mate?

darren :cool:

I read it out loud to myself phonetically. It sounds a little funny, quite like one of the voices Steve Martin does in some of his old routines, but more-or-less makes sense, all the same. After I'd sounded out as much as I could, I googled what I had figured out and was given the whole poem, with this particular quote already completely translated for me :)

- Devin

exactly i used an encryption program i found on the net which makes your text only readable aloud by humans so that spyware e.g cant search through your documents. I just wanted to know your opinions on that piece of software.

also, if you liked that take a look at the othe poems in the "taking off emily dickensons clothes" anthology

exactly i used an encryption program i found on the net which makes your text only readable aloud by humans so that spyware e.g cant search through your documents. I just wanted to know your opinions on that piece of software.

also, if you liked that take a look at the othe poems in the "taking off emily dickensons clothes" anthology

sounds good,whats the program if you dont mind me asking?

dont know, a friend showed me it on his pocketpc

dont know, a friend showed me it on his pocketpc

ah no worries mate, prob be able to find it on avantgo then

i think it was freeware or nagware

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.