I have developed an interesting piece of software over the past few months and it involves a flash storefront that can be resold. My question here is which avenue would people take to start marketing it?

I have thought of several things and implimented them, some with good success, others with no success.

1. using google adwords?
2. submitting to millions of engines?
3. hosting on software exchanges (hotscripts, etc.)

I'm just not sure really what is the best avenue. It seems like the most interest I get is from visiting forums and people see my signature, or at least I think that's where it is?

any other great marketing tactics for a product that I think is worth venturing into?

thanks in advance.

Hi Josh,

Do you code custom flash sites? I have a Flash design/interface that needs coded for e-commerce.

Andy

Hi Josh,

Do you code custom flash sites? I have a Flash design/interface that needs coded for e-commerce.

Andy

yes and no... just contact me and I'd be happy to discuss. I can always recommend developers who are capable if I do not/ can not do it.

thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.