Hi guys!

I had made a video using Windows Movie Maker. The file saved would be in .wmv as the playing file.

I tried to use ULEAD to convert it into a VCD format so that it can be viewed from a VCD player, those we buy out there.

However, their VCD format outputs a MPEG. Which I think is still a computer format and not a VCD player format.

Do you have any idea where to download or get or titles to reccomend that can convert my .wmv into a playable VCD on a VCD machine?

Thank you for your kind attention.

However, their VCD format outputs a MPEG. Which I think is still a computer format and not a VCD player format.

VCDs use MPEG as their video format. All you need to do now is burn it to disk, but it must be burned with the right software. Assuming you already have CD burning software, look for an option that says "Create a VCD" or something similar. If there is no VCD option, you'll need external burner software like this one:
http://www.blazemp.com/vcd_burning_software.htm

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.