:sad: :sad: I have windows vista on a 60GB hard drive, and i dont want to have to install it over again on another 300GB hard drive, i just want to copy the partition from the 60GB to the 300Gb hard drive, any ideas or programs i can use, please help, windows vista is running slow in the 60GB hard drive because it took about 9Gb just for windows and for programs its already about 14.8GB of the hard drive and i still have lots of programs and games i want to install for my siblings, please please please please help me copy my partition. Please.:sad: :sad:

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Ever heard of Google? There's lots of free partition copiers out there. For example: [search]copying partition[/search]. I admit I've never used any of the ones available for Windows, but if you follow the documentation, you should have no trouble whatsoever.

Try Acronis True Image 7.0, it has been released as freeware now. Just google it for the registration and download info.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.