~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Check this game out!! It's like soooo cool!... lol Tell me what ya think when ya play it! PLEASE!!!

How to: Move your mouse so that the lil square reaches the end of the maze.

Do not, I repeat... DO NOT! touch the sides or you will loose.

Play it.... it's fun... you'll get a surprise at the end!!!... :cheesy:

http://www.winterrowd.com/maze

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Yeah, fun? It was a bit boring until I got to the end!!! I won't say what happens.

I know wat happens,arent even gonna play :D

I'd say that those are some really, really bored developers if that's the only thing that amuses them. Anyway, it'd still be fun to see what people look like when they reach the end...

I'd say that those are some really, really bored developers if that's the only thing that amuses them. Anyway, it'd still be fun to see what people look like when they reach the end...

:) Way to much time it isn't even a very good game.... You have to touch the side in the very last bit but it lets you

:) Way to much time it isn't even a very good game....

Actually, I was trying to get ya'll into the game so that ya would see the end of it. And yeah, I agree with "joeprogrammer", it be sooooo funny to watch the faces of those who played the game at the end... LOL

Oh, I am so very much in love with the pretty face that pops up..;)

Yeah she is a beaut. Lol. It is a great game.... :wink: :wink:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.