hey i am a banking professional and i need some help. I want to know what kind of licenses software companies with more than 50 employees setting up office for the first time in India have to take, which government offices they have to approach???

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

plz tell me vich all it companies are comin g to india??????

hi plz help me with myquery

I want yo start a new bussiness which has the new and unique concept may be a product or else .

i have not yet got my answer.

i have not yet got my answer.

You didn't ask a question, you just posted some random statement on a 3 year old thread, so you got ignored.

hey i am a banking professional and i need some help. I want to know what kind of licenses software companies with more than 50 employees setting up office for the first time in India have to take, which government offices they have to approach???

There are few responsibilities that the entity need to fulfill.
How ever, it depends on the type of establishment the organization wishes to establish, by that I mean whether, they wish to be a wholly owned company or some other type, the activity(ies) that the company wishes to do etc.
I am a consultant.
SNIP

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.