So, here i am.. a new commer in this forum.
Introducing my self, am 26 yo indonesian.. and now i'm studying something u dont wanna know :cheesy: , here in morocco.. (naah, kidding guyz.. i study everything related to islam, is that ok to you?!)
But sometimes in my free night-hours, i found myself reading everything about computer.. no, i'm not an advance though in this field, neither am a dummy.. ;)

Thats all for now.. thanks to mr. hapygeek who did welcome me by his warm message.. hope to learn lot from this forum.. see you soon :cool:

===========
p.s. is my english really that bad guyz :?:

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Welcome aboard my friend, welcome to Daniweb. :D

And its okay if you have bad English, its not my first langauge either.. ;)

your english is better than mine and im english :)

welcome to daniweb!

Welcome aboard my friend, welcome to Daniweb. :D

And its okay if you have bad English, its not my first langauge either.. ;)

Thanks man, :)
So you're from India.. i know that lotsa Indian men are briliant.. especially when it comes to computer.

your english is better than mine and im english :)

welcome to daniweb!

Hi there.. thank you for replying
Really, you must be kidding me.. how can be my english better then yours.. :cheesy:

i always have to spend ages checking editiing my posts as my spelling is very bad.

Also people who have english as thier first language speak a lot of "slang" so in my experience, i have found that people who have it as thier second often have better grammar.

Thanks man, :)
So you're from India.. i know that lotsa Indian men are briliant.. especially when it comes to computer.

Thank you for the compliment...:mrgreen:

i always have to spend ages checking editiing my posts as my spelling is very bad.

Also people who have english as thier first language speak a lot of "slang" so in my experience, i have found that people who have it as thier second often have better grammar.

But me too love english slang, james .. kind of freedom you get while you use it..;)

~S.O.S~ => you're welcome

yeah innit bruv :)
i hate chav slang.....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.