Sorry to post a question in this forum but I don't know were else to put it.

My problem is this. I want to make a program for a graphics calculator (Casio 9850AU) but I do not know how. I have a program on my calculator that my teacher gave me and I have figured out the gist of the language required.

For example I know you have to put text on the screen be putting:

Locate 1,1, "text"

But i dont know how to get the "Locate" function in there(it is not simply typing it in).

I have a USB cable so I can plug it into the computer and get programs onto it that way (although I havn't managed to yet). Do you have to write the code on the computer and then put it on your calculator or can you get the functions from within the edit program section of the calculator? I have looked but couldnt find any of the common functions on the calculator.

If anyone knows how to program a graphics calculator I would apreciate it if you were to let me know how to.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

read the instructions

exactly

read the instructions

Nothing about programing in the instruction manual.

Nothing about programing in the instruction manual.

Then the instruction manual is crappy. A manual should document every feature a device has (or at least the major ones).

But do you really think we can help? It's highly unlikely that one of us will have that calculator, so you're pretty much on your own, sorry.

Then the instruction manual is crappy. A manual should document every feature a device has (or at least the major ones).

But do you really think we can help? It's highly unlikely that one of us will have that calculator, so you're pretty much on your own, sorry.

I thought that somone might know seeing as all the casio graphics calculators are pretty much the same.

Thanks anyway.

Get an HP calculator; they're better :-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.