Is there any way to make a game think my graphics card supports T and L (Texture and Lighting) even though it doesn't?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

you could try disabling that, but you should probally get a new video card if its more than 2 years old

Is there any way to make a game think my graphics card supports T and L (Texture and Lighting) even though it doesn't?

The short answer, NO. It would require more power to emulate T & L on a card that did not support it natively than such a card would have available in the first place.

Thanks... Looks like its out with the old (a whole year old) and in with the new... Thanks for the help and the info...

DREAM

whats the modle of this year old video card?

when i say 2 years old im saying manfacture date not purcahse date

I just got a new notebook and want to play final fantasy xi on it and I am running into the same problem. Is there anyway that I can get software to trick the game or anything at all. I also want to know if there is anyway to upgrade the graphics card in my notebook.

I have this exact same problem, curious if there's somewhere I can turn off the check for T & L either w/ software for the card, or directly in FFxi. another option may be emulation software?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.