Hi, whats the best way to go after web design? what do you
recommend, SEO or PPC? let me know, thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I don't get you, can you more specific?

sorry about that...

i was asking,
Hi, whats the best way to go after web design? what do you recommend, SEO or PPC? let me know, thanks.

Once you get your site finished your site need clicks & view so make it popular by visiting relevant forums thereafter go for SEO and later join an effective PPC Program that users usually recommend.

I think SEO would be the way, when search engines provide good free exposure that really gives u some good traffic why pay for it? of course SEO is a bit complicated but if you update your site regularly and implement the various other SEO tips available online u should be seeing results soon...

i don't understand

I would like to suggest SEO and agree with bobchrist. As he said SEO would make your website visibility and traffic as soon....

Better try that..

SEO is the technique by which you can rank your website to the top of the list on search engine like google,msn.
You have to go through the tutorial of the SEO for ranking of your site.This is not so hard but need basic knowledge in html and some labour.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.