BTEC National Diploma for ICT Practitioners in london

well any1 did i want to chat with u guys please add me on <snip>

tks

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

im a sixth form college student in surrey

I myself am doing AS Computing but i know that at my college its about 50-50 between AS Computing and BTEC

AS Computing = more computer science theory and programming

BTEC = More practical orientated

commented: great +1

ok that kul but can u help me ...

like i said on msn, i will try to direct some of my friends studying BTEC IT Practitioner to your post

i do BTEC and quite frankly its a doss
first chapter is basics
second which i on now is slightly buisness studies ish
otherwise it is quite easy if u like just typing with long deadlines and hate exams

hope that helps

serunson is right. It is a pretty much a doss. i barely do any work at home and am coming out with disctinctions

BTEC National Diploma for ICT Practitioners in london

well any1 did i want to chat with u guys please add me on <snip>

tks

Hey im doin that now how can i add you im new to this !!

try sending personal messages to people

DO NOT study BTEC because every university reqires A levels, BTEC is very hard to get a high grade in.

if you get DDM its worth the same to most unis as a B in A level computing

I have seen some university's accept DMM (distinction,merit,merit) for some computing related course's. I personally don't think my one is that hard, first year was easy and fun, second year is a bit more difficult, and i'm missing lessons which is always bad (flu and fevers) so i really need to catch up.
Also btw yes bennet i am alive :P , and why are you 'shooting' what appears to be an AK?

Have you seen scarface?

That guy from the godfather uses an M16 with M203 grendade launcher. He blows this guy away and says "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!"

So off topic you are :P :D

Hey guys need some help with the BTEC nat for ict paractitioners im way behind and im on my second year ... (mum n dad split up was messy uno how it is lol) ...

Add me on <snipped> if you can help plzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

thnx

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.