tks

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jessoz07

im a sixth form college student in surrey

I myself am doing AS Computing but i know that at my college its about 50-50 between AS Computing and BTEC

AS Computing = more computer science theory and programming

BTEC = More practical orientated

Votes + Comments
great

i do BTEC and quite frankly its a doss
first chapter is basics
second which i on now is slightly buisness studies ish
otherwise it is quite easy if u like just typing with long deadlines and hate exams

serunson is right. It is a pretty much a doss. i barely do any work at home and am coming out with disctinctions

BTEC National Diploma for ICT Practitioners in london

well any1 did i want to chat with u guys please add me on <snip>

tks

Hey im doin that now how can i add you im new to this !!

DO NOT study BTEC because every university reqires A levels, BTEC is very hard to get a high grade in.

I have seen some university's accept DMM (distinction,merit,merit) for some computing related course's. I personally don't think my one is that hard, first year was easy and fun, second year is a bit more difficult, and i'm missing lessons which is always bad (flu and fevers) so i really need to catch up.
Also btw yes bennet i am alive :P , and why are you 'shooting' what appears to be an AK?

Have you seen scarface?

That guy from the godfather uses an M16 with M203 grendade launcher. He blows this guy away and says "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!"

Hey guys need some help with the BTEC nat for ict paractitioners im way behind and im on my second year ... (mum n dad split up was messy uno how it is lol) ...

Add me on <snipped> if you can help plzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

thnx

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.