Lol probably true christina i just read the last page and jumped back into the discussion.

Besides im the one that got credit for it :D :P

Lol, I know I saw that. ;)

Jesus was probably not middle eastern, black, European, American, Australian, blah.. He was a jew! Everyone who lived there at that time period was white.. Jesus is no exception. Jesus was a white, schizophrenic jew who was mental and thought he had super powers.

Glad to have settled that..

Jesus was probably not middle eastern, black, European, American, Australian, blah.. He was a jew! Everyone who lived there at that time period was white.. Jesus is no exception. Jesus was a white, schizophrenic jew who was mental and thought he had super powers.

Glad to have settled that..

????

Jesus was a Jew, that is correct. But look at where he was located! Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Nazareth, Gethsemane - The Middle East. How could he have been white?? And where are you getting the idea that He was somehow schizophrenic?

Jesus would have still had a darker coloured skin but that would have been more of a tan.

Lets say for a moment that jesus was not who he claimed to be. how does that make him schizophenic? All of the records that we have of him are from 3rd party or people saw him using his "super powers". Which shows me that he could have been very good at magic tricks or illusions to make people believe this but i can not see any evidence of him being schizophrenic or believing any of this.

Jesus is awesome. (Just thought I'd add that...)

GOOD POINT !

Hehe I agree!

Haha.. calm down, I was sorta joking. I know there is no evidence of Jesus being mental.. but I'd rather believe he was some mental schizo, than a purposefully deceptive blasphemer, seeking only power..

Are you proposing that he was arab or something? What color are the jews?! As lasher said, Jesus was probably tanned.. but he would be considered 'white' today. I thought they proved this a long time ago..

He wasn't white.

If He originated from the Middle East, what color should he be? Characteristics of dark hair, dark eyes, and tanned skin apply to people there. He was certainly not Caucasian.

Why does it matter what color Jesus was?
All that we should really care about is what He did and how He saved us from utter destruction.

lol..

But if we are arguing about his appearance... I too have always studied that he was middle eastern.

idk.. I'm probably wrong then.. It doesn't really matter..

And..?

I was just posting the first website I could find about his appearance..

Oh okay. I didn't know if you were trying to back yourself up or what.

The man who played in The Passion of the Christ was a good actor considering he had to learn how to speak the language. That movie was amazing btw.

I concur.

Yea, hes even better in his new movie.

I heard he was struck by lightning when he was filming the scene where he was on the cross..

Yea, hes even better in his new movie.

I heard he was struck by lightning when he was filming the scene where he was on the cross..

What new movie?

Seriously? I never knew that. (wait, you watched The Passion?)

Jews have dark hair and eyes and just because someone lives in an area does not mean that he looks the same for example an equivilent of this would be if i was to go to africa. just because the people there are black does not make me black as well. I would develope a tan but none of my features would change the only thing that would change would be a darker skin colour. Then if after a while i was to come back to canberra which is a rather cold place at this time of the year my skin would gradually lighten up but once again i would still have th same features reguardless.

The actor of jesus played Superman!

Yea, of course I have seen the Passion. We watch it every year during holy week.. you're forgetting that my entire family is orthodox catholic lol..

Yea, of course I have seen the Passion. We watch it every year during holy week.. you're forgetting that my entire family is orthodox catholic lol..

Superman? Lol

Ohh I see... ;)
I've watched it around 4 times. Twice in theaters (took my friends and went with the youth group) and a couple times around Easter.

I actually bought the Passion on dvd when it was in theaters in NYC.. The Chinese had every video on dvd, even the ones in the theaters lol!

yeah its the same anywhere in indonesia they always have the cheap DVDs. i was in Bali at the time fantastic four came out at the movies a day after the premier they had the DVD's on the street for it

That would explain why you are an atheist. Lol. I kid. I kid. But a lot of people tend to abandon their parents beliefs when it is strict like orthodox catholic.

That would explain why you are an atheist. Lol. I kid. I kid. But a lot of people tend to abandon their parents beliefs when it is strict like orthodox catholic.

Yeah, I've seen that happen plenty of times... especially when they are preacher's kids.

It always seems as if the PK's are either rebels or eccentric in some way.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.