Sorry for only replying now. But our time zone is two hours before greenwhich meridian time, so do the math. RSA means Republic of South Africa. It is a country on the southern tip of Africa.

Nope. I once got a well-deserved chewing out for doing so. Can't remember which one it was that did the chewing, though.

Tell me guys. I see that you guys change your avatars. Can one change one's username as well? And if so how? and also how does one change the avatar?

You can ask an admin (dunno if mods can do it) to change it for you but yoou have to have a fairly good rason

well in the real world you can change your name to whatever you like! ~ all you need is a judge and some cash!
'Ben Dover' anyone?!? :D

I was on a plane and one of the flight attendants was handed a piece of paper and said, "Anita Mann" and I was one of the only people laughing and then she realized it was a joke.

lol.. Yea, there are some names that would suck to have.. Leno does a piece where he shows the audience engagement announcements. Some of the couple's names are hillarious :D

I used to play football with a kid named Harry Johnson and when I run cross country or track and go by the cemetary there's a tombstone that reads "Harry Poorman"

A commedian I saw actually had the page of a phone book he used in a routine. It had someone named Elmer Fuddpucker on it. There really is one!!!!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.