I transfered my forum from one server to another. ips changed. Before the transfer, I closed the board and put an announcement. After the transfer I opened the board and started posting.

Now, there are other members who've posted after the transfer but I've noticed decrease in activity. One of the members emailed me and told me that the board is still closed for him with the announcement shown. That message is from the old and not the new server. So how is this happening? What should he or I do? I and some other members can access and post normally.

The forum is www.christianforumsite.com
Just see if it's closed for you or not. I'll take out the url after some response.

TIA.

For me it's open. It is possible some members experience a closed site because of DNS caching. It may take a while for the changes to get through, especially if they their own DNS set up for performance.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.