When you are about to apply for a new job, passing the job interview is one of the most
crucial steps in securing the job that you want to have. It is important that you come out
confident and well prepared. Here is a quick list of possible questions that may be asked
during a job interview. Answer them yourself and be prepared for the job ahead!
1.Give enough information about yourself
One of the very basic things that any company would ask a job applicant is her or his
personal information. Be prepared to give a short description of yourself as a worker. Only
talk about relevant things including your work experience and personal background.
2. Why did you leave your last job?
Answer this question truthfully but be careful not to badmouth your superiors or co-workers.
Do not say negative things about the management of your previous company. You can state that
you left your previous company in hope for a better career opportunity.
3. What experience do you have in this field?
Talk about your specific experiences that relate to the work you are applying for. Let them
know the activities and contributions that you have done for your chosen industry.
<snip>

This post is a couple of weeks old, but I figured I would add a link to a good website:

Ace The Interview

I used to use this site to help prepare me for job interviews. There are a ton a technical related questions, etc., and this is more geared towards programmer and other IT fields than other "interview" sites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.