If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse.
-- Tibetan Proverb

A good day can be a good day every day but is up to you to make the good decisions and choices to make a good day a better day!

We are far more liable to catch the vices than the virtues of our associates.
Denis Diderot

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.
(Jewish proverb)

Don't tell your secrets to others.
If you can't keep it don't expect others to do it for you.

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

One of the best uses of your time is to increase your competence in your key result areas.

Juries scare me. I don't want to put my faith in 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

It is not what happens to you but how you respond to what happens to you that determines how you feel.

It is not what happens to you but how you respond to what happens to you that determines how you feel.

I drink to that!

Never answer an anonymous letter.

Well behaved children bring joy to life.

Normal children aren't always well behaved--but they are still a joy--one has to look at the overall picture and find joy in that.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.