My second email to the White House in this lifetime(sent a few minutes ago), contained this thought.

As thoughts may go and if shared, they can spread wings and lead to new places.

.should have actually been "As tots may go and...", though I had to be politically incorrect, for I am IT.

Edited by codeorder

As prophecies have been fortold of great collisions after the birth of a new generation, I am for telling you this now: Jesus and the Holy Grail xD has never occured, since reapings of the loved ones has not occured as well; though for the Mayans and 2012, Judgement Day is what has won this world's faith, since we humans will forever lead where someone as God has forgotten to lead .us.

For our future to remain strong, we have to strengthen ourselves first, and sharing our thoughts with the world is a great start.

For 2012, life has offered me plenty though not enough, especially since 2012 is still not half way there.

Foreign lands offer .us the only difference this world can offer.

Votes + Comments
Comon, one full page of posts from codeorder (in less than hour) is "too much of the good thing"

Collisions with this world from unknown matter, does happen a lot more than 99.9% of the world knows of.

If you choose to die tomorrow, a year from now you will wish that you were alive, for suicide only leads "down" one path.

Without a God, our world today would be in a different life's story. Without life, our God would be story less.

Ancient ruins of the past are a reminder for us today; that everything created by life, will eventually turn to ruins.

.recent down.vote noticed since my "5th Element(beta)" project crashed:

Comon, one full page of posts from codeorder (in less than hour) is "too much of the good thing"

If too much of a good thing only happens once, is it really a bad thing?

.btw, you're lucky you're from Finland and Not .us, or I'd down vote a few of your posts for a good.reason, Not a good."thing". :)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.