In life, someone must behold the eternal.watch, and if it isn't me, it is someone As.Me.

Edited by codeorder

I will never reach my potential because once my goal is attained, my potential expands! 46 & 2 is just ahead of me.

If .Me = Life and .My = Universal, then what is the <i>? in my.life for?

Edited by codeorder

If you can stand by .Me, for .Me, then step into yesterday's tomorrow as I did today, and stone a world, not a human.

Love .Me or .Not, be forever grateful for what someone as .Me has done and will do for someone as .You.

Without a way to find the day.light, I continue to search blindly in the ?.light.

Edited by codeorder

Whate'er they fail to guard, o'er lips men guard should keep;
If not, through fault of tongue, they bitter tears shall weep
-- thiruvalluvar
Meaning:Whatever besides you leave unguarded, guard your tongue; otherwise errors of speech and the consequent misery will ensue.

Votes + Comments
+=1Respect for Meaning. :)

Wealth of wealth is wealth acquired be ear attent;
Wealth mid all wealth supremely excellent.
-- thiruvalluvar
* Meaning: Wealth (gained) by the ear is wealth of wealth; that wealth is the chief of all wealth *

Votes + Comments
.yum.

Using VB2010's print document object to produce reports is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Well, on second thought .....

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.