News to .Me is news for .Me, and it's all your news, not mine.
Not a single thing can destroy a double life.

It's the space between people that makes a relationship

If there is just one thing that I have not done in .My lifetime, it is a dirty.sock.
.death for your eyes only, lies on each and every billboard.
In exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, I define the reverse.engineering of communication.
If I were certain that unidentified individuals were at my computer's throat instead of mine's, I would become "anonymous" for no reasons other than to be at my computer's throat with those "unidentified" individuals, for "I.am.Anonymous.".
Only thing beyond.reality, is .Me, "If" .Me = Life in your life, Then nut .Me, don't stone .Me to .Death.
"If" Life is questionable, then question.Me.
Beyond reality's view, lies only .death, .ae.nd Nothing Else.
If a world could cry, Then it just did.
If I had to carry the world's weight on my shoulders, then I would not bother with "IT".
For the slaves with.in .Me; from the beginning of a new Day, the slaves within our lives, have been and still are, misjudged.
If I were a slave and came from the time of slavery, I would misspell on a test also.
If I were a slave and never had a problem with reponsibilities, would I still misspell the Meaning of Life?

The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
--Swami Vivekananda

commented: .quite.interesting p.o.v.(:point.of.view:) +0

The big trouble with today's kids are far too many of them are like the way I was.

commented: xD +0

I had a recent exchange with a user. He had posted a lengthy snippet of code as a proposed solution to a question. The code was undocumented and uncommented so I replied that adding some comments might make the mechanics of the code clearer. His response was "I did not realize that it was a requirement of this site to post fully documented code." Clearly there was some disconnect between what I requested and what he thought I requested. It reminded me of a favourite saying from my dad

There is a difference between scratching your [backside] and ripping it to shreds.

"Between wanting and achieving is living."

I am not quite sure of this though. I have seen this somewhere but can't remember the way it is exactly in words. :D

Living and Dying is the same for everyone, not just for a Day.
Between now and later, lies the spoken end.
When I remind myself of .something., I remind myself of a previously introduced .death in .My life.
Without the .Love of this.World, even if just a crumb, I would have crumbled a long time ago.
If you ever face anyone, even a God, fake or Not, keep your chin up.
If none other as .Me prior to the only Day, then possibly none other as .Me following the .death of this Knight.
commented: Damn, you're really spouting quite the stream of useless nonsense here, aren't you? +0

"Without vision, the people perish, and Lo! and Behold! we have received exactly that: a vision of the people perishing." -Dave H.

When life's got you down, just remember: You could be fixing someone else's poorly-written code in a language you barely understand.
And if you are, well, you have my sympathy.

And almost as bad is facing a report program that has to be done using MS's graphics objects. But even that is preferable to Crystal Reports.

commented: Be strong, brother. +0
If "to each their own" means that "it is none of my business of what other people think", xOr of Me/others, Then "I am my own".
With Nothing to begin .My Day, I start here".".
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.