In exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, I define the reverse.engineering of communication.

If I were certain that unidentified individuals were at my computer's throat instead of mine's, I would become "anonymous" for no reasons other than to be at my computer's throat with those "unidentified" individuals, for "I.am.Anonymous.".

Only thing beyond.reality, is .Me, "If" .Me = Life in your life, Then nut .Me, don't stone .Me to .Death.

For the slaves with.in .Me; from the beginning of a new Day, the slaves within our lives, have been and still are, misjudged.

If I were a slave and never had a problem with reponsibilities, would I still misspell the Meaning of Life?

I had a recent exchange with a user. He had posted a lengthy snippet of code as a proposed solution to a question. The code was undocumented and uncommented so I replied that adding some comments might make the mechanics of the code clearer. His response was "I did not realize that it was a requirement of this site to post fully documented code." Clearly there was some disconnect between what I requested and what he thought I requested. It reminded me of a favourite saying from my dad

There is a difference between scratching your [backside] and ripping it to shreds.

Edited by Reverend Jim

"Between wanting and achieving is living."

I am not quite sure of this though. I have seen this somewhere but can't remember the way it is exactly in words. :D

When I remind myself of .something., I remind myself of a previously introduced .death in .My life.

If none other as .Me prior to the only Day, then possibly none other as .Me following the .death of this Knight.

Votes + Comments
Damn, you're really spouting quite the stream of useless nonsense here, aren't you?

"Without vision, the people perish, and Lo! and Behold! we have received exactly that: a vision of the people perishing." -Dave H.

When life's got you down, just remember: You could be fixing someone else's poorly-written code in a language you barely understand.
And if you are, well, you have my sympathy.

And almost as bad is facing a report program that has to be done using MS's graphics objects. But even that is preferable to Crystal Reports.

Votes + Comments
Be strong, brother.

If "to each their own" means that "it is none of my business of what other people think", xOr of Me/others, Then "I am my own".

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.