Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet
Featured Replies

One shoebox, 3 elastic bands and a copy of Windows 95. Dani works miracles under the circumstances! Read More

Dani 1,665   10 Years Ago

Hi. We run one Apache box and one MySQL box right now. Both machines are 1.8 ghz dual core dual opterons with a couple of gigs of ram. Read More

• yipeee! I guessed Partially right! Tons of thanks to Dani...:) We hope there will me more resources being added to Daniweb very soon in Near Future It really is the best place to hang out :) Read More

One shoebox, 3 elastic bands and a copy of Windows 95.

Dani works miracles under the circumstances!

Votes + Comments
Haha =)
Iamthewee your a pain in the a**. Stop giving pointless neg rep
At least someone has found a good use for old shoeboxes!
Repent! She uses nothing but linux on her servers!:)

One shoebox, 3 elastic bands and a copy of Windows 95.

Dani works miracles under the circumstances!

I knew it!!

i would like to know what is the database that is being used at the backend, i guess it is oracle.

Its potsgre or my SQL if i remeber right (dani was discussing it a while ago in a thread about speed)

if it is PostGRE are u using Linux servers (mostly yes I think). And if that is the case you must be running Apache :)

Hi. We run one Apache box and one MySQL box right now. Both machines are 1.8 ghz dual core dual opterons with a couple of gigs of ram.

Votes + Comments
Thanks a ton to Dani...u keep our spirits running :D

yipeee! I guessed Partially right!
Tons of thanks to Dani...:)
We hope there will me more resources being added to Daniweb very soon in Near Future
It really is the best place to hang out :)

Votes + Comments
Yeah i know. This forum rocks :)

Its potsgre or my SQL if i remeber right (dani was discussing it a while ago in a thread about speed)

yay i was correct

quick question, do you use apache 1 or 2 and php 4 or 5?

yay i was correct

quick question, do you use apache 1 or 2 and php 4 or 5?

I my Opinion it would be the invincible Combo of Apache2 and PHP5

Hope this time I've hit the Bull's Eye :-/

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.